|Position: Operations Administrator|
Company: Jo-Ann Inc. Distribution Center (Opelika, AL)
Summary: The Operations Administrator is a cross-functional position working as the primary liaison between the General Manager and the Operations Manager, Logistics Planning and System Support. Supports teams as a link between Distribution Center (DC) and Store Support Center (SSC) partners to develop and implement appropriate processes and procedures focusing on ensuring the company and Logistic Management team met or exceed the department initiatives and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Initiates and implements SOP as they relate to cost reductions, operational and financial performance improvements. Builds and maintains operational scorecards, tracking monthly financial reporting and establishing a database for temporary labor tracking and exe performances and productivity.
- Administers and trains as super user of the Kronos Timekeeping system for DC Operations. Generate real-time Employee Hours and Exceptions report to track time and attendance to identify payroll discrepancies.
- Implements and maintains database to track Personnel Action Forms. Coordinate communications from Kronos to payroll on personal data changes including but not limited to salary related changes, leave of absence, shift differential, supervisor's changes.
- Implement and track Annual & Quarterly Planning Calendars for the DC, which included all marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Directs and maintains DC adjacency plans, which optimize DC space in conjunction with the SAP layout module and existing merchandising categories.
- Monitors existing Merchandise Planning and Marketing Event Calendars to track all key dates. Consistently evaluates the processes used in the communication of merchandising directives and provides visibility to DC management for planning purposes.
- Assist GM in maintaining departmental budget with Month to Date running totals. Expense and review all departmental expense reports prior to authorization for accuracy.
- Track and maintain all DC Policy and Procedure documentation Process and tracks all department expense and invoices.
- Minimum: Associate's Degree in business or related field
- Minimum: 3-5 years retail experience.
- Preferred: 3-5 years Management experience
Please CLICK HERE to apply.
- MS Office, SAP RIS IS Retail, CAD and POS experience.